The E1100 Hydronic Ground Thaw Heater is designed to quickly and easily thaw frozen ground, cure concrete, prevent frost and provide temporary air heat during the colder months of the year. The E1100 unit thaws up to 1,750 sq. ft. of frozen ground at a rate of up to one-foot-per day. Couple this unit with ground thaw blankets to better dispense heat over a large area. *Thaw performance will vary based on soil and moisture conditions.
- No enclosure to build
- Easy set up with no open flames
- No noxious fumes
- Designed for reliable for trouble free stars
- Provides 115 hours of run time
- With 1,100 ft. of hose, the E 1100 is easy to operate and allows for flexible, uncomplicated setup for all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and assures consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum BTUs per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- 87% heater efficiency, the E 1100 offers the highest in the industry.
The E1100 Hydronic Ground Heater Available in:
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Mankato, Minnesota
- St. Louis, Missouri
|Heating Power Gross Output||122,080 BTU/hr|
|Heat Transfer Fluid Capacity||50 gal.|
|Fuel Capacity||72 gal.|
|Fuel Consumption at full load with/ without generator||.872 gal./hr|
|Pump||1 x 265 gal./hr|
|Run Time||115 hr.|
|Thaw Capacity Standard||1,650 sq. ft./ hr|
|Cure Capacity Standard||2,200 sq. ft./ hr|
|Weight (with fuel)||2,787 lbs.|
|Overall Size||114″L x 65″W x 61″H|