The E1250 Hydronic Ground Thaw Heater is designed to quickly and easily thaw frozen ground, cure concrete, prevent frost and provide temporary air heat during the colder months of the year. The E1250 unit thaws up to 2,200 sq. ft. of frozen ground and can cure up to 2,500 sq. ft. of concrete per day. Couple this unit with ground thaw blankets to better dispense heat over a large area.
*Thaw performance will vary based on soil and moisture conditions.
- No Enclosure to Build
- Easy Set Up with No Open Flames
- No Noxious Fumes
- Designed for reliable and trouble-free starts,
the E1250 provides up to 90 hours of run time.
- With 1,250 ft. of hose, the E1250 is easy to operate and allows for exible, uncomplicated setup for all applications. Positive displacement pump provides maximum ow and assures consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum BTUs per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- At 87% heater e ciency, the E1250 offers the highest in the industry.
The E1250 Direct Fired Heater Available in:
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Mankato, Minnesota
- St. Louis, Missouri
Thaw Capacity Standard
|up to 2,200 sq. ft./ Hr|
|Cure Capacity Standard||up to 2,500 sq. ft./ Hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||68 gal.|
Heating Power Gross Output
|140,000 BTU/ Hr|
|Run Time||Up to 90 hours|
|76″W x 140″L x 72″H|