The Hydronic Ground Heater product line at On Site Companies is easy to operate and dependable. The E3000 will provide maximum flow and ensure consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing applications. One pump per hose loop means more BTU’s/hr delivered to the project than competitive hydronic heaters can provide. This unit thaws up to 4,500 sq. ft. The E3000 will also cure up to 6,000 sq. ft.
*Thaw performance will vary based on soil and moisture conditions.
- No enclosure to build
- No open flame for easy setup
- No noxious fumes
- The E3000 is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts for up to 108 hours of run time.
- With 3,000 ft. of hose, the E3000 is easy to operate and allows for flexible, uncomplicated setup for all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Unit features 83% heater efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- Several options are also available, including a 5kW liquid-cooled diesel generator and lifting bail.
The E3000 Hydronic Ground Heater Available in:
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Mankato, Minnesota
- St. Louis, Missouri
|Heating Power Gross Output||385,000 BTU/hr|
|Heat Transfer Fluid||115 gal.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||230 gal.|
|Full Consumption at full load with/ without generator||3.17 US GPH|
|Pump||1 x 265 gal/hr|
|Run Time||108 hr.|
|Thaw Capacity Standard||4,500 sq. ft./ Hr|
|Cure Capacity Standard||6,000 sq. ft./ Hr|
|Weight (with fuel)||7,645 lbs.|
|Overall Size||181″L x 91″W x 94″H|