Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/onsitetw/public_html/wp-content/themes/creatika-wp/framework/modules/ewf-header/ewf-modHeader.php on line 995
A Worthwhile New Year’s Resolution!
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! We’ve all heard the cliché, but it can be a reality for you! Start the New Year off right with an exciting new career! On Site Companies is seeking a skilled outside sales representative for our St. Louis, Missouri Branch. We are looking for someone who can juggle multiple responsibilities, consistently generate sales and provide outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate is a team player who is willing to work hard, have fun, and make a difference!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
On Site Companies is a leading provider of portable sanitation & climate control equipment in the Midwest. Our Climate Control Division provides heaters/air-conditioners, ground-thaw equipment, air movers, and dehumidification equipment for a wide variety of uses, including commercial, industrial, residential, and special event applications.
- Prepare quotes and coordinate orders for projects and various customers
- Develop and implement sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer relationships
- Acquire, develop, and manage account base of customers
- Prepare sales plans, sales reports, expense reports, and daily call reports
- Maintain communications with management, co-workers, and marketing team regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
- Cross-sell products from On Site Sanitation, Inc. (portable restrooms, luxury restroom and shower trailers)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
- College degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history
- Minimum of two year previous sales experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of different phases of construction, equipment applications, and specifications
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and effective customer relations skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have basic computer skills necessary to provide communication and database management
- Able to travel locally and regionally
If you are tired of the same old New Year’s Resolutions that you can never stick with and would like to focus on something that can actually make a difference in your life (like joining a great family-owned company with great benefits, growth potential and really cool employees) then we should talk!