Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/onsitetw/public_html/wp-content/themes/creatika-wp/framework/modules/ewf-header/ewf-modHeader.php on line 995
Saint Paul, MN
On Site Sanitation is a leading provider of temporary restroom services. We are a family business with several Midwest locations and are adding to our Pick Up and Delivery team here in the Twin Cities. We want customer oriented team members to be able to pick up company equipment from one location and deliver it to another in a timely, efficient manner.
- This position is responsible for customer service in the form of timely and professionally delivered On Site Companies portable restrooms as well as on time and efficient pick up of those units.
- Our P&D Team utilize trailers designed to haul up to 16 portable restrooms. You will need to be able to work day shifts, and occasional weekends based on customer needs and special events.
- When at a job site our P&D Technicians will need to be able to push/pull up to 100lbs while the portable restrooms are moved into place.
- We work in all climate conditions and utilize F-150 to F-550 trucks including backing up a long trailer.
- While our trailers are longer than some are used to, if you can back up a boat, ice house, or an RV you can maneuver one of our trailers.
- Experience driving a single or double axel trailer is a plus.
- If there is ever down time from the role in P&D our team players will assist with the organization, cleaning, and basic upkeep at all facilities as well as the equipment and trucks.
- On Site Companies wants you to be able to present well-groomed and professional image to customers
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license (Class D)
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card
- Reliability and Trustworthy
- Ability to work in the elements of all 4 seasons
- Team player and independent worker
- Be a self-starter and finisher who is decisive
- Must contribute to a positive work environment
- Must pass a drug test and back ground check
- Experience with trailers is desired but we will provide training to the right candidates
Benefits:Competitive compensation package including: PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and more!
To learn more about On Site, please visit our website at www.onsiteco.com