Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/onsitetw/public_html/wp-content/themes/creatika-wp/framework/modules/ewf-header/ewf-modHeader.php on line 995
Saint Paul, MN
If a career that provides a stable and supportive environment sounds good to you, On Site Companies may just be your new home. Our family of staff are our biggest assets and we all share a common passion for customer service, which has helped develop us into the industry leaders/innovators that we are today.
On Site Companies is searching for the right individual to fill the Operations Manager role. This individual will be a driving force in team member engagement, productivity and continuous process improvements/creation with the implementation side of our business.
- To lead and inspire the development of our operations team by demonstrating a strong creative drive to improve operations.
- Show the ability to “bring out the best” in our team through empowerment and engagement.
- Responsible for setting and achieving a safe work environment,
- Set and hold accountabilities to the company’s quality standards and productivity goals.
- This position is accountable for all activities that fall under operations at the Twin Cities Metro Branch in St. Paul, MN. as follows:
- The hiring, development, and retention of team members to ensure the company culture is maintained.
- Engage team members and develop them into highly motivated and continuous improvement minded creative problem solvers.
- Create and internal succession plan and develop team member skills which will require strong business acumen with a hands-on style
- Foster a strong culture of teamwork and high associate engagement while building a best-in-class safety operating environment and high quality.
- Ensure all functions of the department operate at levels which exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Recommend policies and programs which guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability of the operation.
- Ensure the safety and security of the locations in accordance with OSHA guidelines. Enforces all policies, procedures, and regulations as set forth by On Site Companies.
- Committed to continual learning with respect to new operating methods as well as information technology impacting the operations and safety of the organization.
This position requires a result oriented, high energy, dynamic individual with emotional intelligence and intellect to work, learn, adapt, and thrive in.
- Excellent proactive communication skills with all levels of management and staff is imperative.
- Experience with activity based performance metrics, process improvement, and excellence in service thinking with a track record of delivering highly regarded operations and performance.
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and peers across the company to anticipate, identify, recommend, and implement creative operational and customer service solutions.
- Decisive, fair, and consistent approach to associate communication and interaction.
- Strong customer service and collaborative style
As a company that prides itself on its Core Values, On Site Companies can offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical (two plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, as well as many other voluntary benefits.