Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/onsitetw/public_html/wp-content/themes/creatika-wp/framework/modules/ewf-header/ewf-modHeader.php on line 995
At On Site Companies we want to make your 2018 the year of change. We are growing and are looking for general laborers that are team players who aren’t afraid to get dirty, have fun, and make a good living. Make the resolution to do something great for yourself in 2018 by joining our team.
On Site Sanitation is a leading provider of temporary restroom services. We are a family business that started in 1989 with 50 units, a truck, and a cell phone. Twenty seven years later we have now expanded to have thousands of units and five different locations around Minnesota and the Midwest! We are currently seeking a full-time yard service technician to our growing family!
This position is responsible for closing the yard as well as maintaining and servicing equipment and trucks.
Description of Essential Job Functions:
- Available to work a day shifts, and occasional weekends due to varying client services
- Move portable restroom units(push/pull up to 100lbs frequently)
- Safely work in adverse weather conditions
- Comfortable driving, handling, and maneuvering F-150 to F-550 trucks
- Able to drive manual trucks or be willing to learn
- Safely climb in and out of trucks and equipment
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on cement in a garage that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Clean and sanitize portable restrooms
- Service and stock trucks
- General maintenance of equipment
- Maintain and organize the shop
- Must be able to push/pull 100lbs
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license (Class D)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliability and Trustworthy
- Ability to work in the elements of all 4 seasons
- Team player and independent worker
- Be a self-starter and finisher who is decisive
- Must contribute to a positive work environment
- Must pass a drug test and back ground check
- Experience is desired but will provide training to the right candidates
Benefits: Competitive compensation package including: PTO, medical ,dental and vision insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and more!
To learn more about On Site, please visit our website at www.onsiteco.com
On Site Sanitation is an equal opportunity employer