The Millennium Portable Direct Fired Heater, available for rent from On Site Companies, can provide your home, business or job site with the heating capabilities that you require. The cast iron and stainless steal burner is durable, and can allow you to operate any time of year. You can be notified very easily if your heater isn’t operating at the correct capacity, because of flame safegaurd control as well as self-diagnostic L.E.D. lights. The light weight design can also be ducted up to 50 feet from where the heater is located.
- Cast iron & stainless steel burner
- Rugged flame safeguard control with replaceable components and self-diagnostic L.E.D. lights
- Dual fuel or L.P.
- Operates at pressures as low as 9″ w.c.
- Automatic On/Off thermostat
- Redundant solenoid valves
- Light weight: only 230 lbs.
- 120v power requirements
- Ductable up to 50 feet
The Millennium Direct Fired Heater Available in:
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Mankato, Minnesota
- St. Louis, Missouri
|Fuel||Vapor Propane/ Natural Gas|
|Gas Consumption||10.9 GPH LP / 1,000 CFH NG|
|Gas Connection||1″ FNPT|
|Electrical||120 Volts 15 amp circuit|
|Fan||4,200 CFM 1.0 HP 1/2″ SP|
|Gas Supply||Inlet Pressure|
|Max PSI||Min W.C.|
|2000 Propane||10 lbs.||9″ W.C.|
|2000 Natural Gas||10 lbs.||9″ W.C.|