We are looking for a CDL B Septic Tank Truck Driver!
This position is responsible for operating a company pump truck and driving to various locations independently to service/pump septic tanks.
Local routes and home every night and a SIGN ON BONUS $5,000!
Duties and Responsibilities (Not limited to the following)
- Provide professional service to customers
- Comply with rules & regulations at disposal plants
- Daily DOT forms to be completed: pre & post trip, septic tank inspection
- Will work outdoors and drive a company truck
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Wants to explore and drive through the Cromwell-Duluth area
- Loves to stay active and be on the move, scenery changes every day!
- Interested in the opportunity to service local businesses and events
- Enjoys learning new, valuable skills
- Willingness to work OT
- Work outdoors and drive a company truck
- Must be okay with physical labor, noise, odors, weather
- Ability to obtain a DOT med card
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class CDL B or A with tanker endorsement)
- Tanker and Air breaks endorsements
- Preferred ability to drive manual stick shift
Location of this Position is Cromwell, MN
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills (Commission sales also available to route drivers!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Acting Positive, Showing Willingness, Being Dependable, Having Integrity, Expressing Loyalty, Working as a Team!
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting pay Dependent on Qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid biweekly
To learn more about our company and culture check out our YouTube Channel!
On Site Companies is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. Onsite Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.