We are seeking a Field Operations Manager to join our team!
This team member will be focused on productivity to service our customers and ensuring team members are trained to quality standards. You will be leading a team of up to 20 sanitation technicians.
On Site Companies is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Ensure all work assigned is completed to company standards. Embodies the company core values. Adheres to and enforces the Company’s policies, procedures, and processes. Support and contribute to company goals and objectives. Responsible for operational productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead team by embracing the company’s CORE Values
- Ensure work assigned by Dispatch Department is completed by Team Members
- Ensure trucks are stocked and all necessary supplies/equipment are available
- Expert in field execution of all assigned work
- Manage company’s facilities of the assigned branch location
- Manage Branch fleet as directed by Fleet Manager
- Responsible for managing branch staff by adhering to the company processes for hiring, firing, training, rewarding and disciplining
- Supports organization by following and ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to customers by enforcing established policies, processes and procedures
- Supports organization by following policies and procedures
- Use operational programs and systems daily to ensure compliance of all standard operating procedures are adhered to by all team members. (Fleetio, Nextraq, Tower, Paycom, etc.)
- Schedule and ensure compliance of “On Call” workers
- Perform quality checks in the field and random DOT/PPE’s
- Address and/or resolve all service issues through inter-departmental collaboration, critical thinking / problem solving, and trouble shooting
- Competence in the operation of company vehicles and equipment
- Lead by example to promote and adhere to company / Federal / State safety requirements
- Responsible for having all equipment in a constant state of rental ready status
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment in all common areas of the branch as well as the shop/yard
- Communicate with all customers (Internal/external) in a positive, friendly, professional manner
- Forecasts staffing needs, workloads, special events, and any other future branch/company need to take a more proactive stance on potential issues.
- Build a strong team culture that motivates team members to accomplish goals and assists in generating retention and morale through positive personal interactions daily
- Stay within or below established budget for Cost of Goods Sold and all controllable expenses
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and submits on time
- Available for field work assignments as needed
- Ensure all new hire training is completed to company standards
- Conduct quarterly conversations with all team members to include QC results, DOT, and PPE’s
- Provide training on all branch equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid DOT Health Card
- Valid drivers license
- Able to manuver, push, pull up to 100 lbs
- Able to travel when required
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma. Some college a plus; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently; Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of or ability to learn/utilize new softeware as well as microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- Our Values: Customer Driven, Safety Focused, Financial Stability, and Working as a Team
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual base + Commission
- Medical, dental, vision
- Variety of other voluntary insurance to elect
- 401K (100% fully vested immediately and a match of 100% of first 3% and 50% of the next 2%)
- PTO (start at 2 weeks, at 1 year anniversary get 3 weeks)
- Paid biweekly
Check us out online!
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.