For three decades, On Site Companies has been the market leader in portable sanitation and temporary climate control. We provide portable sanitation for commercial, construction, industrial, agricultural, special events, and disaster relief, as well as heating and air conditioning rentals for special events and construction.
The service that our sanitation and heat technicians provide is the best in the business. We are dedicated to continuing to innovate our products and service techniques to make sure that we can provide you with exactly what you need.
The Rental Service Technician will repair and deliver equipment including portable air conditioners, ground thaw equipment, temporary heaters and large-area dehumidification equipment for commercial, industrial, residential and special event customers.
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 / DOQ (includes OT)
Duties and Responsibilities (Not limited to the following)
- Provide professional service to Customers
- Perform preventative maintenance and field service to heating and cooling equipment
- Driving a company truck to pickup and deliver equipment to customer locations
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Assist the Sanitation Team as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain a DOT Med Card (part of pre-hire process)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Communicate in basic English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Full time benefits
- Medical, dental, vision
- Overtime work
- Paid bi-weekly
- 401 K
- Tuition Assistance
- PAID TRAINING