We are looking for a Ford Technician to join the team!
We offer a $5,000.00 sign on bonus! We have a great benefits package and you begin earning PTO right away.
This position performs repairs and maintenance on company owned vehicles and equipment. Work will be performed on diesel and non-diesel trucks and equipment. The Fleet Mechanic will possess or gain expert knowledge as it pertains to all On Site Companies vehicles and equipment and will be able to correctly diagnose complex issues to ensure minimal down time while using cost effective methods to ensure vehicles and equipment are in good working order at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct routine operational and preventive maintenance checks related to maintenance and repair of company vehicles as well as other applicable company equipment to include but not limited to: inspecting, testing, cleaning, lubricating, repairing/replacing defective parts
- Assist in maintaining inventory of equipment supplies
- Follow schedule of preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Utilize company tools and equipment with care in order to maximize their use life
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Serve as driver point of contact for concerns with vehicles
- Accepts direction and will accomplish daily tasks as well as any other task assigned whether included on this position description or not.
- Maintains a working knowledge of and proficiency in Ford vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform preventative and repair maintenance functions as needed
- Identifies the source of malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools.
- Completes applicable Company training programs.
- Keep paper work updated and handed in upon completion
- Meet requirements for certifications
- Administrative duties as related to position
- Performs other duties as directed or deemed necessary
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal (English) communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with minimal supervision – individually and as a part of a team
- Valid Driver’s License (required).
- Ability to obtain DOT Med card
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (Technical School or College Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous experience in a technician position demonstrating knowledge of Ford trucks
- Ideal candidates will have both gasoline and diesel powered equipment diagnosis and repair skills.
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
Check out our FB for even more info!
If you would like to see even more, click on our Youtube Channel below!
- Able to lift, push/pull 70 to 125 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy.
On Site Companies is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.