On Site Companies is a growing company with five locations. We are looking for a full-time Portable HVAC Technician to add to our team! Portable HVAC Technician will repair and deliver equipment including portable air conditioners, ground thaw equipment, temporary heaters and large-area dehumidification equipment for commercial, industrial, residential and special event customers.
- Provide professional service to Customers
- Perform preventative maintenance and field service to heating and cooling equipment
- Driving a company truck to pickup and deliver equipment to customer locations
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Assist the Sanitation Team as needed
- Obtain a Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain a DOT Med Card (part of pre-hire process)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Communicate in basic English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills (Commission sales also available to route drivers!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Acting Positive, Showing Willingness, Being Dependable, Having Integrity, Expressing Loyalty, Working as a Team!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay Dependent on Qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid biweekly
Check out our website!
We’re on Instagram and Facebook too!
We also have a YouTube Channel!
On Site Companies is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.