We are seeking an inside sales team member to manage customer accounts and seek new business. The ideal team member is someone that is motivated to achieve goals, partners well with others, and is focused on closing sales while providing excellent customer service!
On Site Companies is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
· Manage and grow a customer base to meet or exceed your monthly sales goals
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Create quotes, follow-up, and close sales with new and existing customers
· Develop key customer relationships and follow up with your accounts
· Proactively investigate issues and develop solutions to recommend to your manager
· Obtain, demonstrate, and maintain a present and future in-depth understanding of product and service knowledge, becoming the “go to” product knowledge expert for the company and the customer
· Evaluate customer needs and create an opportunity to upsell add-on services or products
· Partner with internal stakeholders to increase business effectiveness within marketing and operations teams
· Other duties as assigned
· Self-driven and motivated to meet and exceed sales goals
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Strong customer service externally and internally
· Computer proficiency (Outlook, Sales software, Microsoft Office)
· Strong negotiation and team player mindset
· Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales
· Valid drivers license
· Proven track record of selling and delivering solutions
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills (Commission sales also available to route drivers!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- Our Values: Acting Positive, Showing Willingness, Being Dependable, Having Integrity, Expressing Loyalty, Working as a Team!
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40,000 annual base + Commission
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K w/ company match and vested immediately after 6 months of employment
- Paid biweekly
Check us out online!
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time