We are looking for a full-time Delivery / Service Route Driver. You will be delivering, servicing, and picking up portable sanitation solutions to and for our customers throughout the Metro area, as well as providing services and maintenance for our clients.
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
What will you do in this role?
- Provide excellent customer service by having a sense of urgency while delivering, servicing, and picking up the portable sanitation services
- We have a company truck with trailer attachment to transport our products
- If you are a self-driven individual that cares about your team, quality work, safety, and customers – please apply!
We offer a $2,000.00 sign on bonus! We have a great benefits package and you begin earning PTO right away.
What qualifications are required?
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to start your shift at 5:30am and have flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- One year of Trailer experience preferred ( not required)
- Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card
On Site Companies is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.