On Site Companies is a growing company with five locations, we are hiring for our St. Paul (Little Canada) location!
- $20.00 an hour!
- Expect to start in the beginning of June!
- Growth opportunities and paid training!
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (majority of our managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills (Commission sales also available to route drivers!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Working as a Team, Customer Driven, Financial Stability, and Safety Focus
What will you do in this role?
- Provide excellent customer service by having a sense of urgency while delivering, servicing, and picking up the portable sanitation services
- Maintain quality by effectively cleaning, stocking, and maintaining portable restrooms
- Put safety as a priority in your daily actions
- If you are a self-driven individual that cares about your team, quality work, safety, and customers – please apply!
What qualifications are required?
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to start your shift at 5:30am and have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card
Check out our website!
We’re on Instagram and Facebook too!
We also have a YouTube Channel!
On Site Companies is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.