The Field Service Climate Control Technician will deliver, set-up, service, and repair equipment including portable air conditioners, ground thaw equipment, temporary heaters and large-area dehumidification equipment for commercial, industrial, residential and special event customers.
If you have a passion for tinkering, fixing things around your home or vehicle, or are generally mechanically inclined, this is the perfect entry level job for you with opportunities for growth!
- Drive a company truck to pickup and deliver equipment to customer locations
- Service the climate control equipment at the customer sites to ensure quality customer service and safe operational setup
- Perform preventative maintenance and field service to heating and cooling equipment
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Assist the Sanitation Technician Team as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain a DOT Med Card (part of pre-hire process)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and terrains
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 100+ lbs.
- Communicate in basic English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Working as a Team, Financial Stability, Safety Focus, Customer Driven
- Medical, dental, vision
- Employee Assistance Program (at no cost to you!)
- Life Insurance (at no cost to you!)
- 401K (with employer’s match!)
- Paid biweekly
If you would like to learn skills such as basic electrotonic repair, understanding how to test electronic components, reading wiring diagrams and schematics, troubleshooting small engines, preventative maintenance of small engines and HVAC equipment – apply today to learn more!
Check out our website!
On Site Companies is a family and woman-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
On Site Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.