Hydronic Ground Heating is designed to quickly and easily thaw frozen ground, cure concrete, prevent frost and provide temporary air heat during the colder months of the year. The E2200 hydronic ground heating unit thaws up to 3,300 sq. ft. of frozen ground at a rate of up to one-foot-per day. Couple this unit with ground thaw blankets to better dispense heat over a large area.
*Thaw performance will vary based on soil and moisture conditions.
- No need to build an enclosure
- No open flames = easy set up
- No noxious fumes
- Designed for reliable and trouble-free starts,
- Up to 82 hrs of run time
- With 2,200 ft. of hose, the E 2200 is easy to operate and allows for flexible, uncomplicated setup for all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and assures consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly. • The E 2200 offers 87% heater efficiency – the highest in the industry.
The E2200 Hydronic Ground Heater Available in:
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Mankato, Minnesota
- St. Louis, Missouri