Base salary PLUS monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus opportunities!
About the job:
We are seeking a Sales Representative to manage customer accounts and seek new business. The ideal representative is someone that is motivated to achieve goals, partners well with others, and is focused on closing sales while providing excellent customer service!
On Site Companies is a family and woman-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are a growing company and looking for a team member motivated to drive forward the company goals and assist in providing world class sanitation and climate control solutions.
About On Site:
We have served our clients for over three decades as market leaders in portable sanitation and temporary climate control. At On Site Companies, it is our incredible team that allows us to expertly and individually serve our clients. We take pride in the dignity, comfort, and capabilities we provide our clients and their workers, guests, family, and community. Our range of rentals allows us to supply your job site, event, workplace, and any situation with the most effective and reliable option available. We are an essential business that provides services that customers need. We are committed to delivering satisfaction in every rental and purchase.
- Manage and grow a customer base to meet or exceed your monthly sales goals
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Create quotes, follow-up, and close sales with new and existing customers
- Develop key customer relationships and follow up with your accounts
- Proactively investigate issues and develop solutions to recommend to your manager
- Obtain, demonstrate, and maintain a present and future in-depth understanding of product and service knowledge, becoming the “go to” product knowledge expert for the company and the customer
- Evaluate customer needs and create an opportunity to upsell add-on services or products
- Partner with internal stakeholders to increase business effectiveness within marketing and operations teams
- Other duties as assigned
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Are an experienced sales professional with a hunter mentality generating your own leads via cold calls, site visits, blitzes, research, and networking
- Are persistent and driven to move a lead into a sale and increasing sales with current customers
- Are motivated to hitting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Learn about the business partnering with team members across the company and support processes driven to achieve results
- Have strong communication skills and are determined to provide quick follow-ups with customers listening to their needs and finding opportunities to find the best solutions for them utilizing our variety of products and services
- Enjoy building rapport and relationships with current and future customers
- Have basic computer skills to use business and industry tools (CRM, Microsoft office package, etc.)
- Willingness to drive through your territory to find new leads and get face-to-face with current and potential customers
- Partner with team members to understand and gain knowledge on current and new products
- Minimum of two-year previous sales experience, preferably in the construction market
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to present to all different levels
- Basic computer skills (word, excel, CRM, Salesforce)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive around local area to meet current and potential customers
- Regional travel up to 15%
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary plus sales bonus
- Full benefits plan after 60 day waiting period
- 401k at 6 months with company match fully vested
- Growth opportunities!