On Site Companies is a family and woman-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are a growing company and looking for a team member motivated to drive forward the company goals and assist in providing world class sanitation solutions!
On Site Companies is a growing company with five locations, we are hiring seasonally for our St. Paul area location (Little Canada, MN).
- $20.00 per hour!
- Paid training and growth opportunities!
- This position will start as early as Mid-March and go until end of summer
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Working as a Team, Customer Driven, Financial Stability, and Safety Focus
What will you do in this role?
- Provide excellent customer service by having a sense of urgency while delivering, servicing, and picking up the portable sanitation services
- Drive throughout the service area with a company vehicle
- Quickly and effectively, clean, restock, and maintain portable restrooms
- Maintain equipment by completing minor repairs in the field
- Work independently
- If you are a self-driven individual that cares about your team, quality work, safety, and customers – please apply!
What qualifications are required?
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to start your shift at 5:30am and have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card
Compensation and Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program, at no cost to you
- Paid biweekly
Check us out online!
- Website: www.onsiteco.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onsitecompany
On Site Companies is a family and woman-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
On Site Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.