On Site Companies is a growing company with five locations, we are hiring for our Metro location. We are looking for a full-time Local Sanitation Driver. You will be delivering, servicing, and picking up portable sanitation solutions to and for our customers throughout the service area, as well as providing services and maintenance for our clients. On Site Companies is a growing company with five locations, we are hiring for our St. Paul location and traveling support for the sites in Rochester, Mankato, Duluth, and St. Louis, MO.
We offer a $2,000.00 sign on bonus! We have a great benefits package and you begin earning PTO right away.
- Provide excellent customer service by having a sense of urgency while delivering, servicing, and picking up the portable sanitation services
- Quickly and effectively, clean, restock, and maintain portable restrooms
- If you are a self-driven individual that cares about your team, quality work, safety, and customers – please apply!
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to start your shift at 5:30am and have flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- One year of Trailer experience preferred (not required)
- Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card
Why should you work at On Site Companies?
- Internal growth opportunities (85% of Managers held a different position in the company before transitioning to a Leadership Role!)
- Ability to gain more compensation as a driver by learning new skills (Commission sales also available to route drivers!)
- Stability as an essential business
- Company is experiencing growth annually
- OUR VALUES: Acting Positive, Showing Willingness, Being Dependable, Having Integrity, Expressing Loyalty, Working as a Team!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay Dependent on Qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid biweekly
Check out our website!
We’re on Instagram and Facebook too!
We also have a YouTube Channel!
On Site Companies is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years! We are growing every year and have internal growth opportunities for our team members.
Onsite Companies is an Affirmative Action, equal opportunity employer. On Site Companies will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.